It’s time to bench the tortilla chip! The waffle fry is in and he’s got a special connection with his teammates Cheesy, Venison, and Bacon. The combo is sensational!
- 12 oz. frozen waffle fries
- 1 lb. ground venison
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup black olives
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Cholula hot sauce
- Place waffle fries in a cake pan so that they completely cover the bottom. Bake them according to directions on the bag, which will be something like 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
- While the waffle fries are baking prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Brown the ground venison. Add taco seasoning and set aside once finished.
- Fry the bacon. Dice and set aside once finished.
- Once the waffle fries are done, top them with shredded cheese, ground venison, queso, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, bacon, and more cheese (You’ve made nachos before, just layer however you prefer, with whatever you prefer). Bake for another 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with diced tomatoes and add a dollop of sour cream, green onions, and Cholula sauce.