This is an easy great tasting meal your entire family will enjoy!…
Submitted by Brook B.
2 Tbsp. oil (divided)
– 1 lb. Venison steak cut into 1/2″ strips
– 1 package McCormick Fajita Seasoning
– 1 medium onion cut in half. Use one half & slice into thin slices. (Save other half for toppings)
– 1/2 red bell pepper
– 1/2 green bell pepper
– Flour tortillas warmed
Optional Topping Ideas:
– Spinach or lettuce chopped
– ½ onion chopped
– 3 Roma tomatoes diced
– 2 cups shredded cheese
– Sour cream
– Spanish rice
– Re-fried beans
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add venison meat
- cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil. Add sliced onion and bell peppers;
- cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes. Return meat to skillet.
- Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Spoon into tortillas. Serve with desired toppings.