Make this super easy recipe with your leftovers from your Turkey Day! Many ingredients can be swapped out with similar leftovers.
1 cup leftover stuffing
1 tub of Sour Cream (16 oz.)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup leftover gravy
1 cup leftover potatoes
1 1/2 cups leftover green beans
2 cups leftover turkey (chopped)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and gravy in a medium sized bowl.
– Spread potatoes on bottom of greased baking pan
– Spread green beans on top of potatoes
– Spread turkey on top of green beans
– Pour soup/gravy mixture evenly over turkey
– Top with stuffing
– Bake for 30 min (stuffing should become golden brown)