Spice up your boring venison burgers and turn them into flavor packed patties from the Southwest!
‘- 1 lb. ground venison
– 1/2 cup southwest sauce
– 1/2 cup chunky salsa
– 1/2 cup pepperjack cheese (cubed)
– 2 slices white bread (cubed or crumbled)
– 1 egg
– 1/2 Tbsp. liquid smoke
– 1/2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
– salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Once mixed, form ground venison mixture into burger patties.
- Grill burgers until desired doneness. Top with pepper jack cheese.
- Top burger with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and smother in southwest sauce.