A venison roast that falls apart on your plate, served with hearty vegetables… Submitted by Anthony K.
‘- 1 Deer Ham
– 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
– 3 Medium sweet onions
– 3 Medium Russet potatoes
– 4-6 Carrots
– 1 Bell Pepper
– House Seasoning (Salt/Garlic Salt & Pepper)
– Serve over rice
- Turn Crock Pot to high.
- Heat pan with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Season meat with house seasoning. Sear all sides of meat thoroughly.
- Prepare onions and cut into 4 wedged quarters. Place onions in the bottom of Crock Pot & season.
- Place seared meat atop onions.
- Prepare potatoes and carrots (cut into ¾ inch pieces) and place potatoes and carrots around and atop meat & season
- Prepare bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces) and place on top of the other ingredients.
- Finally, cover with the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. (Do Not Stir!)
- Cook in Crock Pot for 6 hours and serve over rice