Baked Walleye with a buttery cracker crumb crust… Submitted by Jeff C.
- 1 lb. Walleye fillets
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2/3 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Rinse and drain your walleye fillets and set them aside.
- Melt your butter in a small pan and saute the garlic in it for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Grease a cookie sheet and sprinkle a light coat of the Old Bay and Seasoned salt on the tray.
- Lay out your fillets so that each piece is touching the next.
- Sprinkle Old Bay and seasoned salt over the top of the fish.
- Cover the fish with a thin layer of the cracker crumbs.
- Drizzle the butter / garlic mixture over the top of the crumbs.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or so, depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Broil at the end just long enough to brown up the crumbs on top.
- Serve and enjoy!