This was VERY easy to make and tasted great!
‘-1 lb. ground venison
-16 oz. rotini pasta
-28 oz can pasta sauce
-6 oz can pizza sauce
-1 small onion (diced)
-6 oz pepperoni
-3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
*Other toppings – mushrooms, black olives, peppers, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Boil pasta until al dente
3. In a skillet, brown venison with onion and drain excess grease.
4. In a 9 x 13″ pan, add spaghetti and pizza sauce to meat along with pepperoni and cooked pasta. Stir and top with cheese.
5. Add any other delicious pizza toppings you may want to.
6. Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown