This seasoned breading mix is an instant classic for not only fish, but also onion rings, mushrooms, green beans, and cheese curds!
It’s pretty simple…
– 1 Jar of Legendary Fish Fry Breading Mix
For a Thicker Coating:
– 1 egg
– 1 1/2 cups of milk
For the Best Beer Batter:
– 1 beer of choice
1) Rinse meat under cold water. Shake off excess water.
2) Dip meat in beer or milk batter.
3) Roll or shake meat in the breading mix until thoroughly covered.
4) Pan-fry over medium heat, or deep fry at 350 degrees until golden brown. Turn once after 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain on paper towel and serve
* For a thicker coating mix 1 egg with 1-1/2 cups of milk and dip pieces into this mixture before coating. Repeat dipping and coating until you reach your desired thickness.
*For the best beer batter dip pieces to be fried into your favorite brew before coating to provide added flavor and fluffier texture.
*Bonus Cooking Tip: It works great on onion rings, mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, and cheese curds!