A layered taco masterpiece that you can customize to your liking.
‘-1 lb. ground venison
-1/4 cup chopped onions
-1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
-1 taco seasoning packet
-2 cups crushed tortilla chips
-1/2 cup water
-1/2 cup kidney beans
-1 can refried beans
-2 cups shredded cheese
-Top with traditional taco toppings: lettuce, black olives, tomatoes, sour cream, avocados, salsa, and hot sauce.
1. Cook the ground venison in a large skillet with the onions and bell peppers until meat is fully browned.
2. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Sprinkle crushed chips to cover the bottom of 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
5. Carefully spread refried beans over the chip layer. Add kidney beans on top of the refried beans.
6. Spoon the ground venison mixture over the top of the beans and top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Serve and top with taco toppings of choice.