Egg rolls are simply better with venison and cheese in them.
-1 lb. Ground Venison
-1 cup onions (diced)
-1 cup green bell pepper (diced)
-1 cup red bell pepper (diced)
-1 package of egg roll wraps
-Velveeta singles cheese
-Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown ground venison in frying pan. Season to taste. Once browned, let cool.
2. Sauté the diced vegetables in the frying pan. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Mix the vegetables with the ground browned venison.
4. Layout an egg roll wrap with a corner pointing towards you so it’s in the shape of a diamond and place a piece of singles cheese in the corner nearest you. Leave about 1/2 inch of wrap showing between the cheese and the corner of the wrap.
5. Place a spoonful of the venison/vegetable mix onto the center of the cheese. Wrap and seal egg roll with water on the edges (see video).
6. In a frying pan, heat up enough vegetable oil to cover half of the egg roll or drop into a deep fryer.
7. Fry each side until golden brown.
8. Once golden brown, set onto paper towel and serve hot.