The perfect summertime dessert…quick, easy, and delicious!
-4 tablespoons unsalted butter
-4 tablespoons brown sugar
-2-4 dashes of ground cinnamon
-Vanilla ice cream
1. Slice peaches in half and remove pits.
2. Melt the butter in a bowl.
3. Brush the entire peach halves with butter using a pastry brush.
4. Preheat grill to med-high heat.
5. Stir the brown sugar and cinnamon into the remaining melted butter.
6. Place the peaches cut-side down for 3 minutes, then flip and grill for 2 more minutes with the cut-side up.
7. You can either add a spoonful of the sugary mixture to the peaches once you flip them on the grill or wait until they are on a serving plate, which is less messy.
8. Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.