A recipe to enjoy with friends that will have them quacking for more.Enjoy with a glass of red wine,delicious!… Submitted by Gail A.
‘- 6 duck breasts filleted
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup red wine(Merlot or Cabernet)
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– Minced garlic
– Red or green pepper
– Jalapeno pepper optional
- Filet each breast into 3 fillets for a total of 18.
- Using a meat tenderizer pound out fillets to make them thin.
- Mix the soy sauce, brown sugar and wine in a deep bowl.
- Marinate duck fillets in mixture for 1 hour, drain in a colander.
- Lay breast fillets out and spread 1 tsp minced garlic on each fillet.
- Place 1 thinly sliced pepper strip and 1 thinly sliced onion strip on each fillet. Jalapeno pepper optional …
- Roll up each fillet and wrap a strip of bacon around each fillet completely, covering the duck roll up.
- Insert 2 toothpicks into fillet to keep the roll up together.
- Cook on preheated grill until bacon is crisp.