Get a big plate and spoon rice onto plate, then spoon deer steak and gravy over the rice. Keep a tight grip or control on your tongue cause it may come outta yo mouth and slap your brains silly cause its sooooooo gooooood!!… Submitted by Tynette G.
‘- 2-3 packs of Cubed Deer Steak
– 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
– 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
– 2 Cups of water
– Flour, Sea Salt & Pepper to your liking before browning prior to baking
- Flour, salt, & pepper cubed steak both sides, then brown in skillet with vegetable oil to your liking. (both sides)
- Place in 9 x 13” or larger Pyrex casserole dish (do not overlap meat, lay them out flat on bottom of dish)
- Spoon and spread 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup over top of meat.
- Spoon and spread 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup over top of meat
- Fill each can up with water and pour over top of soup and meat
- Cover Pyrex dish with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven at 350 degrees. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- After 1 hour of cooking, start cooking your rice. Use REAL long grain white rice. Just read rice package directions. But it’s about 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice. Boil, stir in rice and cover. Takes about 15 minutes.