This venison Stroganoff is amazing, by cooking the venison in the crock pot with the onion soup mix makes it so tender and flavorful. The soups, mushrooms and sour cream make a very tasty sauce, serve over noodles or rice which ever you prefer…
Submitted by Shelley S.
– 1 lb. cubed venison steak
– 1 pkg. onion soup mix
– 1 cup water
– 1 can mushrooms
– 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
– 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
– 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
– 1 cup sour cream
– Egg noodles
- Mix venison, water, and package of onion soup mix in Crock Pot.
- Cook Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- You can drain some of the juice from the Crock-Pot if you think it made too much.
- When meat is done turn Crock Pot on high and add can soups and mushrooms.
- Stir and heat for about an hour.
- Add sour cream and serve over egg noodles.