An easy Crock Pot recipe to prepare venison to taste like Italian seasoned roast beef… Submitted by – Tony P.
‘- 3 lbs. venison roast or loin
– 16 oz. jar of Giardiniera
– 16 oz. jar of Pepperocini
– 1 envelope dry zesty Italian salad dressing
– 3 beef bullion cubes (or small can of beef broth)
– 1 onion cut in slices
– 1 bell pepper cut in slices
- Place roast or loin in Crock Pot, and then add all other ingredients to Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook for 12 hours on low(or until venison is tender).
- Shred meat with a fork and serve on sub buns or crusty Italian bread.
- Top with cooked bell peppers and onion, if desired.