Crock Pot Deer Stew (Grissom Way) Cook cornbread, butter and eat till you can’t eat no mo!!!This is good for colon cleansing too!!!!… Submitted by Mike G.
Using 5 qt size crock. If using a smaller 4 qt size cut ingredients to size.
– 2 packs deer stew meat (Add 1 pack beef stew seasoning and mix with the meat before putting in pot)
– Cut up Celery
– Cut up potatoes
– Cut up 1 bell pepper
– Cut up 1 big onion or 2 if you really like onions
– Add small pack of baby carrots
– Add 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
-Cut up 1 Squash of choice Yellow or Zucchini or both
- Put all into Crock Pot and press down to make it all fit
- then add water till all air bubbles stop and water level is at just below top of Crock Pot.
- Put lid on and cook on high for about 4-5 hours..if gone all day you can cook on low from 6 am till 6 pm and it will be done too..