Pure melt in your mouth comfort food!! A meal in itself and so simple to make… Submitted by Donna B.
– 2-3 lbs. venison loin or venison roast (cut into large bite size pieces)
– 2 -3 med. onions (peeled and sliced)
– 1 can condensed french onion soup
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup
– 1 box herb stuffing mix (prepare as directed and set aside)
– 1 cup shredded cheese (any flavor swiss, mozzerella etc.)
Mix meat chunks, onion slices and soups in Crock Pot. Cook on low 8 hours.
After 6-7 hours stir in prepared stuffing. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Cook 1-2 more hours.