The perfect breakfast to make when you’re out camping or at the cabin. This venison breakfast sausage patty recipe is awesome!
Sausage Patty Ingredients
*(Seasons 1 lb. of meat, makes 12 patties)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound ground venison
- English Muffins
- Red or Green Bell Pepper (sliced in 1/4″ rings)
- Cheese of choice
- Top with other veggies if you please
- Mix all the sausage seasonings in with 1 lb. of venison. Mix ingredients thoroughly by hand. Form into small, thin patties.
- Place a 1/4″ pepper ring in a hot skillet and crack an egg into the ring. Cook the venison sausage patty next to the egg in the same skillet.
- Flip the egg and sausage patty one time and top the egg with a slice of cheese.
- Once they are cooked, place the egg filled pepper ring and sausage patty onto a toasted and buttered English muffin.
- Eat up!