Try to wrap your mouth around one of these monster burgers! This ground venison burger bowl stuffed with beer cheese dip is a grilled masterpiece!
Cooking Time1 hr 35 min
- 1 Lb. Ground Venison
- 2 – 8 Oz. Packages Cream Cheese
- 1 Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 2 Cups Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Beer of Choice…no fruity flavors – use about 4 ounces in dip.
- Salt & Pepper
- Pretzel Buns
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the beer cheese dip by adding in the two packages of cream cheese, ranch packet, shredded cheddar cheese, and add a quick poor of beer (2 ounces to start). Begin to mix with a hand mixer, add beer to mix until consistency resembles that of peanut butter. Set aside.
- Season and mix the ground venison and form into two equal sized balls. Press and flatten slightly, but do not form actual patties.
- Using the beer can or bottle, push it down into the meat, while lifting and rotating the bottom of the can to let the air out. Stop once you’ve pushed the can down about 1/2 – 3/4 of the way.
- Form the rest of the ground venison up and around the beer can as if you were making a bowl. Remove can.
- Fill the ground venison burger bowl with a scoop of the beer cheese dip.
- Grill on medium low heat until burger is done all the way around.
- Slap it on a pretzel bun and enjoy!