Kabobs that are easy to make, quick to cook, and fun to eat! Best of all they’re wrapped in bacon and filled with venison!
– 1 lb. Ground venison
– 1 package string cheese sticks (cut into 1″ chunks)
– 1 lb. bacon
– 1 can biscuit dough
– 1/2 cup diced onions
– 1/2 cup diced green peppers
– 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
– 1 egg
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Soak skewers in water for 4 hours.
2. Mix ground venison with diced onions, peppers, mushrooms, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Season venison burger to taste.
3. Roll the venison burger into 1″ meatballs.
4. Cut the biscuit dough into chunks and roll into 1/2″ balls. Cut the string cheese into 1″ chunks or use cheese cubes of your choice.
5. It’s time to assemble your kabobs…place a dough ball on the skewer, then a meatball, followed by cheese, followed by another dough ball. Repeat so that each stick is essentially a double stacked burger.
6. Once kabob is assembled, wrap the entire thing in bacon.
7. Grill until bacon is done.
8. Enjoy a new and fun filled way to eat venison burger.