20 Questions w/Zach Ferenbaugh
- Where are you from? Where do you live now?
From Ohio then moved to Iowa when I was 22
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
The state that allows me to hunt the most big game animals every year as a resident
- What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
So far it is a tie between deer, turkey, and smallmouth bass.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Wanted to grow up and hunt and fish every day.
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Traveling with friends and doing some sort of hunting or fishing
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Love playing sports but would rather do something outside than watch them. Go underdogs.
- What’s your favorite beer?
Any IPA from Jackie O’s Brewery in Athens, Ohio
- What’s your favorite gun/bow?
Any gun or bow that I have in my hands as long as I know its accurate
- What’s your favorite wild game meal?
I enjoy back straps at deer camp. They always seem to taste the best after a successful hunt.
- Favorite music genre? Artist?
- Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
A black dog named Cat
- What drives you?
The hope that hunter numbers will begin to bounce back and hunters will enjoy the social aspect of hunting again instead of it being so competitive. Also, protecting public lands for future generations drives me.
- Who are your heroes?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
“Ferenbobber” or “Piece of Ship”
- Where’d you go to college?
- What TV character would you be?
- What’s your favorite day to hunt?
I like every day of the season for different reasons.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Too hard to pick one incident. I would do it again for sure.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Hunt aggressively! It drives me crazy to hunt too conservatively.
- What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?