20 Questions with Randi Rowlett
Follow her @randirowlett
- Where are you from? Where do you live now?
Brookville, Indiana > Millan, Indiana
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Lake Wanaka, New Zealand
- What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
Red Stag, Elk, & Mule Deer (I can’t choose!) And I’ve always wanted to fish for musky!
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be a country music artist! But I can’t sing, so I’ll settle for my own record label company.
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Anything that involves camping in some way with a side of horses, hunting, or Harley’s.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Dare I say it? Cincinnati Bengals….
- What’s your favorite beer?
*In come the insults* Busch Lite
- What’s your favorite gun/bow?
My Bowtech Reign and CVA muzzleloader
- What’s your favorite wild game meal?
Fresh backstraps baby
- Favorite music genre? Artist?
WAYLON forever. Classic country and classic rock are my heart & soul.
- Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
DOGS ONLY! I have the coolest blue heeler in the world, his name is Reno ????
- What drives you?
Life. The thrill of getting to participate in anything and everything fun that this world has to offer. Hunting is just one of many that really get my adrenaline going.
- Who are your heroes?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- Where’d you go to college?
Northern Kentucky University
- What TV character would you be?
Gus Mcrea! He’s my favorite of Lonesome Dove or John Wayne
- What’s your favorite day to hunt?
October 1st opening day of bow season for whitetail
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Bungy jumped from the highest bridge in New Zealand, and yes I’d do it again!
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People that don’t do what they say they’re going to do
- What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?