20 Questions w/ Hannah Hatch
1. Where are you from? Where do you live now?
Born and raised in GA, I have lived in Southern Illinois, as well as Charleston, SC but I’m currently living on Kerr Lake in NC.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’d love to have a place in both Alaska & Hawaii. The best of both worlds, right?
3. What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
Definitely hunting whitetails & my favorite fish to catch is flounder.
4. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Everything! Lol a veterinarian, a physical therapist, a game warden, the list goes on.
5. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
A weekend full of hunting, fishing, good food & good company.
6. What’s your favorite sports team?
7. What’s your favorite beer?
Corona Lite or Budlite
8. What’s your favorite gun/bow?
I have a Ruger 308 & Matthews bow!
9. What’s your favorite wild game meal?
Deer gravy & rice or Fried Flounder!
10. Favorite music genre? Artist?
I listen to everything, from gospel to country. Loving all of Luke Combs music at the moment!
11. Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
Cats are way too feminine! I have a 7 month old pit named Dozer!
12. What drives you?
My family, past mistakes & fear of failure.
13. Who are your heroes?
My mother & our Military
14. What would you name your boat if you had one?
I have thought about this one, Penn Hooker!
15. Where’d you go to college?
16. What TV character would you be?
This is the hardest question, I don’t watch much tv lol
17. What’s your favorite day to hunt?
Every day I get to sit, but Halloween is always a good day for me!
18. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Move 900 miles away from home by myself; it was for hunting so ABSOLUTELY!
19. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Probably people that are unnecessarily rude, I always just flash my best smile at them & hope it may brighten their spirits.
20. What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?
The camo leggings, they fit perfectly. I hunt in warm temps so they are my go to! Hideout Denim Jacket.