Bryan Miller is an avid outdoor enthusiast. Whether it be on the water/ice all 4 seasons or chasing whitetails during the fall. His number one passion being bass fishing where he competes competitively every year. Married to his beautiful wife Lauren, they reside in Kewaskum, Wisconsin. Bryan is currently in an Electrical Apprenticeship.
20 Questions w/Bryan Miller
- Where are you from? Where do you live now?
Milwaukee,WI > West Bend,WI > Thiensville,W I> Kewaskum,WI
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
As much as I would love to live down south so I could bass fish year-round, I am a Wisconsin boy. I love being able to fish open water then come fall be in the woods and then it’s straight to hardwater!
- What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
Bass without a doubt! It’s what I grew up fishing with my dad. I also love catching panfish through the ice. Come fall nothing beats laying into King Salmon off the break wall!
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Professional Motocross Racer
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Waking up before the sun is up and getting out onto the lake as the sun rises! Then hanging out with my wife, family and friends.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Packers without a doubt!
- What’s your favorite beer?
- What’s your favorite gun/bow?
G5 Prime bows
- What’s your favorite wild game meal?
Hasenpfeffer (Rabbit Stew)
- Favorite music genre? Artist?
I listen to pretty much any genre but some of my favorites would be Coldplay, Radiohead, Bon Iver, And Chris Stapleton-you never can go wrong with some Stapleton!
- Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
Dog! Leo is a 3-year-old Goldendoodle. Jax is 8 weeks old chocolate lab.
- What drives you?
Fear of failing and losing
- Who are your heroes?
My parents and in-laws for shaping me into the person I am today and everything they have sacrificed for me.
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
I have a Sylvan. Her name is Sylvia the Sylvan
- Where’d you go to college?
Currently enrolled in an Electrical Apprenticeship at Moraine Park Technical College.
- What TV character would you be?
Any of the characters from Rocket Power growing up.
- What’s your favorite day to hunt?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
I’ve done a lot of crazy things when I was into extreme sports, but the scariest thing would probably be cliff jumping which I would never do again.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Without a doubt when my wife takes a bite of my food when I’m not looking! She once made me a sandwich for work…when I opened it the next day at lunch there was a few bites out of it…
- What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?