AJ loves the outdoors and lives in it whenever he can. He’s always out searching for relevant outdoors content. Hunting, fishing, scouting, you name it, he loves it. He also enjoys fixing up houses, playing volleyball, and spending time with his family.
20 Questions w/AJ Gall
- Where are you from? Where do you live now?
Cedarburg, WI > Albia, IA > Branson, MO > Jackson, WI
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Wisconsin is pretty sweet, big fan of the seasons and having nothing that can really kill you with a bite or a sting. Maybe Alaska for half the year.
- What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
Whitetails is the obvious answer, but I really enjoy the spot and stalk style many other game animals provide. Musky, even though I don’t get out much for them.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A butcher – I thought my dad was the coolest man on earth.
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Up north at our cabin on the lake with good beer and good friends.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo
- What’s your favorite beer?
A cold one. JP’s Casper White Stout for 1, Buschhhh for many;)
- What’s your favorite gun/bow?
Browning A-bolt .30-.06; Prime Impact
- What’s your favorite wild game meal?
Moose backstrap with mushrooms and butter cooked in a cast iron pan right after the hunt.
- Favorite music genre? Artist?
90’s Country – George Strait and Garth, Church and Stapleton are solid as well
- Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
Dog – Black Lab – Mack
- What drives you?
The fear of failure. Giving my family a name they can be proud of.
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
Pop A Top Again
- Who are your heroes?
My parents. And those who serve our country.
- Where’d you go to college?
University Wisconsin – Stevens Point (UWSP)
- What TV character would you be?
Bob Lee Swagger
- What’s your favorite day to hunt?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Dirty dishes set in the sink. Leaving only 1/2 glass of milk in the container and putting it back in the fridge. Hunters that don’t practice shooting.
- What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?
I own a lot of LW gear. My favorites would have to be the buck camp flannels, canvas crosstrail vest, and theHuntGuard Jacket.