20 Questions w/Aaron Warbritton
Instagram: @aaronwarbritton or @thehuntingpublic
- Where are you from? Where do you live now?
Paris, America. Live in Albia, IA now.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Here or Tennessee
- What’s your favorite animal to hunt and/or fish to catch?
Elk during the rut is possibly the greatest thing in the universe. Turkeys and deer are sweet too.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
Beer, tunes, and football are hard to beat but so is hunting camp.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
- What’s your favorite beer?
- What’s your favorite gun/bow?
My Remington 870 shotgun
- What’s your favorite wild game meal?
Wild turkey breakfast sandwich
- Favorite music genre? Artist?
Rock, rap, old country, folk, bluegrass – it’s all good. Nirvana, Metallica, Johnny Cash, and Dr. Dre.
- Dog or cat person? Breed? Name of pet?
Dog. Lab. Bob.
- What drives you?
We want to change hunting culture and how it’s viewed throughout society. Hopefully, by the time I’m old, hunting is a story of success-not failure and we can look back and say we played a small part in that.
- Who are your heroes?
My family. And anyone that exhibits high moral character with aspirations of affecting others in a positive way.
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- Where’d you go to college?
- What TV character would you be?
- What’s your favorite day to hunt?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
Are you guys trying to get me arrested? Yes
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Mistakes made a 2nd time (although that still tends to happen to me often!)
- What’s your favorite piece of Legendary Whitetails apparel?