Crock pot venison dip
‘- 1 block of queso blanco Velvetta ( large size)
– 1 pkg med taco seasoning
– 2 cans diced tomatoes ( I use the spicy kind)
– 1 to 2 pounds of deer burger (cooked with Cajun seasoning and then drained)
- Cook deer meat seasoned with Cajun seasoning.
- Drain and put in crock pot. Add tomatoes, do not drain juices.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Cut the Velvetta into chunks and add to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for two hours, stir & serve with tortilla chips or cornchips!