These Jalapeño and Cheddar stuffed venison burgers are packed with flavor! They’ll quickly become your favorite venison burger of ALL TIME!
- 1 Pound Ground Venison
- Cheddar Cheese (cut into 1 inch slices)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (chopped)
- Season to taste
- Burger fixings
- Divide ground venison into 4 equal parts and form into thin burger patties.
- Place chopped jalapeno and cheddar slices in the middle of two of the venison patties.
- Take the two remaining burger patties and place them on top of the jalapeno and cheese (like a burger sandwich).
- Pinch the edges of the two venison patties together to seal in the cheddar jalapeno goodness.
- Grill on medium high heat.
- Serve with your choice of bun and condiments.