The easiest and tastiest way to cook up a healthy salmon dinner with minimal ingredients. Serve with a side of asparagus and enjoy!
- 2 – 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil, or more
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with foil and lightly grease.
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin side down on baking sheet. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet.
- Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped fresh parsley before serving.